1. Personal Information
2. Purpose of use of personal information
The Company will use the User's personal information for the purposes notified to the User at the time of obtaining the personal information from the User, or for the purposes set forth in each of the following items (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Purposes of Use")：
- (1) To provide the Service, contact and provide information on various matters, and respond to other users (including entrusting these operations to third parties).
- (2) To collaborate with external services to the extent necessary for the operation of the Service.
- (3) To investigate and analyze the usage of the Service (including entrusting these operations to a third party).
- (4) To improve and upgrade the contents of the Service and to develop new services.
- (5) To investigate the level of satisfaction with the Service (including outsourcing the survey work to a third party)
- (6) To aggregate and publish the information statistically processed from personal information as survey results.
- (7) To request cooperation in surveys, to provide information on various events, and to report the results thereof.
- (8) To respond to problems in the operation of this service.
- (9) To confirm the identity of users (including outsourcing the work related to identity confirmation to a third party).
- (10) For other purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases
- (1) When required by law.
- (2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the prior consent of the user.
- (3) When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the prior consent of the individual.
- (4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual may impede the execution of such affairs.
- (5) Lawyers, tax accountants, certified public accountants, and other professionals who are legally obligated to maintain confidentiality.
4. Outsourcing the handling of personal information
In order to provide better services to our customers, the Company outsource some of our business operations. Personal information may be entrusted to subcontractors. In this case, we will select a subcontractor that is recognized as handling personal information appropriately, and will have the subcontractor implement appropriate management by stipulating in the contract or other agreement the matters necessary to prevent leakage of the customer's personal information through appropriate management of personal information and confidentiality.
5. Request for disclosure of retained personal data
Customers may request the Company to disclose, etc. (notification of purpose of use; disclosure; correction, addition, or deletion of content; cessation of use or deletion; cessation of provision to third parties) their own personal data held by the Company by contacting the "Personal Information Inquiry Desk". In such cases, we will confirm the identity of the customer and respond to the request within a reasonable scope. For details on requests for disclosure, etc., please contact the "Complaints and Inquiries Concerning Personal Information" section below. Please note that we may charge a fee for the disclosure of personal information as determined by us.
6. Voluntary nature of providing personal information
Whether or not a customer provides personal information to the Company is at the discretion of the customer. However, if you do not provide us with the necessary information, we may not be able to provide you with our services in an appropriate manner.
- (1) The Company automatically obtains information from the user's browser, such as the user's cookie information, pages viewed, and the user's usage environment, and uses it to improve convenience, to maintain and protect sessions for security purposes, to consider new services, and to make the contents of the service more suitable for the user.
- (2) Cookies are used to make your visit to our site more convenient, and do not infringe on your privacy or have any adverse effect on your computer.
- (3) The Company's website uses the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) data encryption system in all areas where personal information is entered. In addition, we have taken measures such as installing a firewall to protect the information on our site. However, due to the nature of Internet communications, we cannot guarantee complete security. We ask for your understanding in advance.
8. Authorized Personal Information Protection Organizations
There is no authorized personal information protection organization that the Company are a member of.
9. Compliance with laws and regulations
In handling the personal information of users, the Company shall comply with the Personal Information Protection Law of Japan and other related laws, guidelines, and internal rules.
11. Exemption from Liability
The Company shall not be liable in any way for the following cases:
- (1) When the user himself/herself reveals his/her personal information to a third party.
- (2) In the event that a third party is able to obtain information that the user has directly entered, and the third party is able to identify the user.
- (3) In the event that the user or a third party suffers damage due to an improper act by a hacker or other third party.
12. Information for Minor Users
This site uses Google reCAPTCHA v2 to protect against spam submitted to forms on the Internet. Please be aware that the reCAPTCHA API collects hardware and software information (such as device and app data) and transmits this data to Google for analysis. Information collected in connection with the use of this service will be used to improve reCAPTCHA and for general security purposes.